Saturday, February 21, 2009

RPC YA Group - Brief Note - Save March 6th, 7pm

Howdy RPC YAs!

Just a brief note as I run to get ready for the RPC Agape Dinner tonight -

Our next RPC YA Group discussion meeting will be Friday, March 6th 7pm at Aprille and Tim's abode in the valley. The Subject - "Meeting the Challenges of Being a Christian in our Secular World"
Amy and I will bring the 'Za (as in pizZa) If you need directions, please see Apille or  email me - But I'm only going to answer emails that are currently in my outgoing list - that means Current YAs Amy & I know about. 

Also, keep in prayer Kim B, she did a number on her ankle. We're praying it heals up for her quickly, and she doesn't get too frustrated by having to slow down a bit.
If you have a prayer request for something going on, or something you want to talk about - Let Amy or I know. We'd love  to help out, and be your stepping stone!

Hope to see YA out, at Sunday Services, Wednesday re:Fresh, or the discussion group! 

Love, prayers, and blessings,

Amy & Mike 
For the RPC YA Group

No comments: