Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Don't Forget - Come Share....

..."What I Did on My Summer Vacation" 
Sunday September 13th at 1pm, let's meet at the Church Annex (Next to the Community Garden). First, we'll nosh on something Amy creates. (If you want to bring something too, let us know). Then we'll share with each other our stories of the Summer!  Whether Triumph or Tragedy, Drama or Comedy, bring along your pictures, video, camera storage card, or other objects to help tell the story of "What I Did On My Summer Vacation"
We'll have a laptop and projector available for "show and tell".

In October, we'll have the RPC Hayride and BonFire - Stay Tuned for the Date/Time.
Any Discussion Topics or RoadTrip Ideas - please pass them along. 
Also, if you just want to chat or need prayer about something, Let Amy or I be your Stepping Stone!

Hope to Talk to You Soon,

Mike and Amy K
for the RPC YA Group



 

No comments: